... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: QTpi

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Thursday, January 04, 2007

QTpi


Our son is adorable. He is handsome, growing and funny. He makes the strangest noises and sweetest smiles. We are blessed to have him. My only disappointment is that he is growing and changing so fast. I know he won't ever be a tiny baby again! :( He and I will be taking a music class starting in February and I am really excited to spend time making music for him to enjoy and experience. The program is called Kindermusik and they have classes from newborn to older kids. Our friends' son is in the older kids program (he's a 1st grader) and he can read music and play the glockenspiel and dulcimer. He played a few of his songs for me today and he was very proud of himself. I am mostly looking forward to the opportunity to be with other parents of kids Theo's age and to have dedicated time each week to learn new songs, games, and dances to play and do with him. I know Andy and I are both very musical and we already sing, dance, and play the piano with him, but I still think this will be very beneficial and fun! The best part is that he will be a little over 5 months old when the class starts and 8 months old when it ends. He'll be doing some big changes during that timespan and we'll be singing with our friends each week right through it. Here is a picture of him I took today in his Harley Davidson onesie our friends Erica and Aubrey gave to him. He looks like quite the big boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home