... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Theo will roll over soon

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Theo will roll over soon



I just know it. He has finally become interested in moving around. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? We came home from visiting my elderly clients today and I really, really needed to go to the bathroom, so I sat Theo down in his bouncy chair, but I didn't buckle him in. I should tell you that I seldom buckle him in unless I'm getting into the shower and he's sitting in the chair in the bathroom with me. I went to the bathroom and wasn't gone more than 2 minutes when I came into the living room to find Theo completely wiggled out of the chair and almost all the way on the floor! What a guy! Now whenever I do buckle him in he arches his back and tries to roll onto his side in the chair! Since he changed so much from Monday to Tuesday, I'm curious what kind of changes tomorrow will bring. Here's a cute picture of him that I took this morning while Daddy and I were hanging out in the kitchen (Andy's school was 2 hrs. late this morning, so we had lots of time to play together before we took him to work)

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, January 17, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Roll over Beethoven!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home