... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: We're leaving :) :(

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Friday, January 12, 2007

We're leaving :) :(


Theo and I are going on a 2-day retreat with the other teachers from the studio tomorrow. We'll be staying in a beautiful island condo and spending time talking with friends, dancing, and planning June's show. I know it will be fun, but I really don't like the idea of being away from Andydaddy and the idea of taking Theo away from home when he's had a little cold this week. He has been extra uncomfortable and fussy and I hope that he does alright being in a strange place for a night. I guess I will just have to pray for patience, peace and health for our boy and that God would equip me to be a good momma to Theo while he's sick and crying. At least Andy and I both have the day off for MLK Day on Monday, so we'll have plenty of family time together. The best part is that I will be with dear friends who will do their best to help me with Theo and won't get annoyed by his crying (at least they'd never admit it to me!).

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, January 14, 2007 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

I love this picture! I think I better print it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home