... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: A fun grandparent visit

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, January 20, 2007

A fun grandparent visit




My parents came up for the day today. They'll be leaving in a few hours and we will miss them. It's been fun to see them snuggling and playing with Theo. We all went to lunch at Busara (which is where we went while I was in labor; see pic) and the food was great! We had some awesome curry fish cakes and I want to make sure I remember them so I can have them next time we go there. After we got home we went on a walk with the dogs. It was kindof cold outside, but I was fine since I was carrying Theo. He's much lighter if he's on my back. When I carry him in the front, I still feel like I'm pregnant! I put him in the Eden carrier on my back and he really seemed to like it. I had tried it for the first time last week and he liked it then, but I was sure it wouldn't work a 2nd time. Luckily, I was wrong! Here are some pics my mom took of me tying Theo on my back all by myself.

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, January 23, 2007 , Blogger CJ said...

I don't know if you know this but we check your blog everyday. We are so excited to be seeing Theo grow up and seeing the two of you too. We miss you and hope all is well- sounds like it is!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home