... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: 2 Baby Day - The End

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

2 Baby Day - The End





Kyle and Rory just picked up Jonah. It seems so quiet here with just me and Theo and Todd. Rory played for a few minutes while her dad buckled Jonah into the car. I can't wait until we can have a 2 Baby Day with her. She and Theo are only a month apart in age, so it would be even more like having twins! All in all, the day was great. Both boys took an afternoon nap and they both woke up happy and ready to play. It was a very gratifying day and even though some people would comment that I "didn't do anything all day", I can't think of anything I would've rather been doing. I was nervous about caring for both of them at the same time, but it was great and I can't wait to do it again. So, Lindsay and Jasmine, I'm up for it. Anytime. I consider it an honor that you trust me with your precious kids!

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, January 30, 2007 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

these little ones are so sweet! Jonah looks like a real little boy and Rory is not letting any grass grow under her feet either. I can see that Theo loves playing with his friends. Hope we'll get to see all the babies when we're there in a few weeks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home