... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Projects

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Projects




Today was Andy's first day off from the moving company. It was so nice to have him home. We rode our bikes to an appt. with Ann this morning and everything seems to be growing well. No, I don't know if I'm dilated or effaced at all. Knowing that information doesn't really change anything, so I opted not to find out. Some women are dilated 3 or 4 cm and 50% effaced or more for several days or weeks before they actually go into labor. This way, I figure, I will know I'm in labor when it really happens and I won't be thinking it's coming when it isn't. I guess the impatience will probably increase with each passing day whether I know anything or not. After the appt. we went and visited Donna at the nursing home and went out for lunch at Diamond Jim's. We'd never been there for lunch before, but we've been there for breakfast several times. After lunch we came home and......surprise, surprise....I took a nap. We did finish 2 small projects today though. We hung up the animal quilt in the baby's room and we put up a coat rack we bought today at the consignment shop for $2! I hope you like the pictures. Everything in the room looks really cute. Well, we have childbirth class in an hour, so I'd better start getting dinner ready to go!

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, August 23, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're doing great! I've got three more days of work this week then you can have the baby! I can't believe you are riding a bike..how cool! Where's the photo? Andy, take a photo! I'm glad Andy has a little break before things get busy and school starts. Thanks for the posts.
Doug

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home