... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: No more driving

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, August 12, 2006

No more driving

Well, we drove a lot and had a great time. This is just a post to write something, more details will be provided with pictures as evidence at a later time. For now I'll go with this picture from earlier today. It was a beautiful day for eating outside and that's what we got to do!
Sarah is now asleep on the couch. I have tried to get her to go to the actual bed, but she just keeps on sleeping. I guess I'll have to actually pull her up off the couch... that usually does the trick. Don't worry, I'll be gentle!

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, August 16, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And this deck picture is where I'll be tomorrow...actually tonight. I'm off to help Marianne move from one house to her house. By leaving from work tonight and driving to Federal Way I can save driving in traffic tomorrow a.m., though I wonder why since Sandra and Danny are driving over in the morning...when there's traffic. Looks like I'll do most of the move without them, we'll see.
-Doug

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home