... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: T - 31

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, July 31, 2006

T - 31


As you can see.....I can't get much bigger. We have about a month until the baby is expected to be here. Our due date is August 30th, so it could be anywhere from 2 more weeks to 6 or 7 more weeks. We'll just have to wait and see. Today I am feeling very well. We were given 2 baby showers this weekend and we have virtually everything you could ever imagine needing for a baby. My Mom picked me up in Mt. Vernon (30 miles south of Bellingham) on Friday and Sandy and Danny (Andy's youngest brother) brought me home (with all of the loot!) last night. We all stayed up until about 11:30 sorting sizes and looking at all of the "new fangled" gadgets. This will be a busy week for us. I have dance camp everyday and Andy and I are helping out with our church's VBS program on Monday and Wednesday evening. Please pray that we will still take time to take care of ourselves and to relish these last few weeks before the baby is here. We can't wait to hold him/her and spend lots of times snuggling together as a family. We aren't sure when the baby will get here, but we have to trust God's timing and His plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home