... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: It's hot here

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's hot here

Hi Everyone,
It's been pretty warm here the last couple of days. People everywhere are always asking me how I'm dealing with the pregnancy and the heat. Andy and I decided yesterday evening that I'm probably just as uncomfortable as I would be without my huge belly! It's not horrible, but it isn't my idea of a good time either. Yesterday we went out to dinner (A/C) and the walked around Petco (also A/C) and Barnes and Noble (A/C again) then watched some TV at home (no A/C, but it cools off well in the evening) and headed to bed fairly early. Today Andy had work, so I rode my bike down to the Farmer's Market with Anna (another teacher from Dancing for Joy) and had a great lunch there of Ethiopian Lentils and a macaroon (with dark chocolate...yum) for dessert. Bellingham recently built a neat awning for it's Farmer's Market, so the market this year is about twice as big (and three times busier) than I remember it being last year. It was hot during our bike ride, but it felt great to have the wind in our faces! Surprisingly, Andy was home when I got home around 2:30 and now we have to figure out what to do with the rest of our day. We hope you're all enjoying the weather and having a great weekend! Lindsay and Kyle's baby is due any day now (I think the official due date is July 27th), so please be praying for them and the baby. So far.....no baby yet.

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, July 22, 2006 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

Well, it's hot all over. Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to Lydia's for a couple of days, coming back on Tuesday evening. I guess it's really hot over there, though it is hard to imagine being much more sweaty than I am right now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home