... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: T - 23

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, August 07, 2006

T - 23


We saw a beautiful moon tonight. It looks full, but the full moon isn't really happening until Wednesday the 9th. That's when we'll be leaving town to head toward Oregon for our mini-vacation/anniversary trip. I'm really getting excited. We'll leave town after childbirth class on Wednesday night and drive a couple or few hours toward Eugene. We'll campout (in the car) and then finish the rest of the 6 hour drive on Thursday morning. The concert we're going to isn't until Thursday evening, so we'll have the whole day to sightsee and hang out together. I can't believe we've been married for 6 years already. It has flown by so quickly. I also can't believe that the baby will be here so soon. I'd love to write more, but we had VBS tonight and I'm pretty worn out. We both have busy days tomorrow. Andy has to work and I have work and an appt. with a family physician who may be the baby's doctor as well as ours. I hope I get along with him alright. I've been trying to think of vital questions that I want to ask him at this consultation, but I can't really come up with anything. I just don't want to have a doctor who is too pushy or inflexible to new ideas. I guess I'll just have to meet him and see what I think. I wish Andy could be there to meet him too, but I know he has to work and I appreciate that he does, so I can't complain. Well, better hit the hay. I hope you like the moon pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home