... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Is this embarrassing?

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Is this embarrassing?

I only ask this because I hung out our laundry and spent a good portion of the time configuring it so that the underwear were not featured prominently. The fact that this even matters to me is utterly ridiculous! We all have underwear! Most people are wearing underwear right now. Why are we all so eager to make sure that no one ever actually sees our underwear? It's very odd, but I have apparently bought into it.

However, this picture just makes me happy because it means it's a nice summer day that allows my clothes to dry outside. The fact that I don't have to run the dryer pleases me to no end. The $3 we spent on clothesline and pins has paid off many times over.

It may seem odd that I'm able to sit here and write at 1:55 in the afternoon. This is only possible because today I took part in the 3rd easiest move I've done all summer. As an added bonus I was paid for 4 hours (the customer had to pay for a minimum of 4 hours) even though I was home 3 hours after I started work! So, I played soccer on the Dreamcast for that hour and won the International Cup as Japan. Pretty good was to spend an hour getting paid!

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, August 02, 2006 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

the laundry is lovely, and I can't even see any underwear!

I want someone to tell me how to find a computer version of crazy taxi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home