... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: 12 or 7 days left

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Thursday, August 17, 2006

12 or 7 days left

Depending on which due date you're going by (LMP (8/30) or 12-week ultrasound (8/24), we have 12 or 7 days left before our due date. There are still so many things I would like to accomplish before then, but I know it's all really no big deal. We have the basics ready and we are both feeling really positive about the labor and birth. A strange thing has been happening though. A few times a day, the baby moves in my belly and it feels like it's vibrating or doing that infant startle reflex thing. Very weird feeling. It did it yesterday while Ann (the midwife) was using her fetostethoscope on that exact spot and it made the whole thing jiggle in her hand. We both commented on how weird it was. Today I am making cookies to take to a family at church who have a 1-week old boy named Sway. I am excited to see them and meet him and ask about his name. Pretty unusual. The only Sway I've ever know was a VJ on MTV a few years ago. I also have all of my regular work to do today and we haven't done the dishes or much housecleaning in the past week, so I have a lot to accomplish today and tomorrow. I guess that means I'd better get off of the computer! Hope you're all having a good day.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, August 17, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't believe how you keep going with such a great attitude and have no compaints! So, which would we like more.... 12 or 7 days? Hmmm... thinking selfishly, I am off in 9 days, so that would be a good starting point. So, think August 27 Sunday, or Monday the 28th. That way I can have lots of coffee made. What would Andy prefer in his thermos? First things first!
Doug

btw- the 'word verification' is very odd this time... "yhpdhfdb" and very hard to decipher.
...and a 2nd one "nardkqmx"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home