... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Monday, Monday

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday, Monday

Well, It's 7:45 and Andy just left for work. I need to leave in the next 1/2 hr. We both have pretty busy days planned for today. I don't have any reason to assume this, but wouldn't Murphy's Law say that you will have your baby on a day that is already packed extremely full? No contractions, backache, or anything else obvious. I did start losing my mucous plug on Saturday and I have a little bit of light spotting this morning. Those are all indicators that something will happen at some point, but I knew that already, right? This morning I need to go clean Donna's refrigerator (she'll be in the nursing home recupperating from her fall for about 3 months, so she won't need anything in the fridge), visit Hazel in the morning and afternoon, and visit Leona. I should be finished with all of my work by 2:00. I want to make sure I get a nap since I have a Children's Committee meeting this evening and then we go to small group. Andy is busy too, but his day only consists of 1 thing: moving. Tomorrow is his last day working for the summer and then he has a whole week off before meetings start at BCS. We did a lot of small projects around the house this weekend, so I'm feeling good about our preparedness for the baby's arrival. Of course I still need to vacuum and dust and put away a few more things, but we are about 95% cleaned up and ready. If I did happen to go into labor, I'm sure we could finish up everything in an hour because of all of the adrenaline!!!! We'll keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home