... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Saturday

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Saturday

Andy has today off from the moving company, so we went garage saleing this morning. It was really fun. We bought a shower squeegee (very exciting, right?), a shelf, a door knocker (which may or may not actually work on our door, but it was $1), a sewing machine case, and a baby sleep sack (at the consignment store). Now we just have to figure out what to have for lunch and what we're doing with the rest of our day. We're taking a meal to a woman from church who just had a baby, so I guess we'd better decide what we're making. I think we're making some type of pasta (she has 4 other kids, so I want to make sure the food is simple and filling. Well, I need to go eat something or I might go nuts, so I'll write more later if we end up doing anything thrilling. We are having french dips for dinner, so that's pretty exciting.

1 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, August 20, 2006 , Blogger Lydia said...

oh, such an ordinary day.... for such an extraordinary couple (trio!) I'm getting impatient to see little master/miss lewis. happy last week of pregnancy (that said with crossed fingers, yeah?) xoxo

word verification bwbst=baby will be soooo terrific!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home