... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Birch Bay with Aunt Nene and Uncle Randy

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Birch Bay with Aunt Nene and Uncle Randy






My parents rented a cute, little house up in Birch Bay last week. My Aunt Genine ("Nene" to the kids) and Uncle Randy were here from Wichita, KS and we had a chance to go up and stay a few days with them. It was so wonderful to be there, relax, cook, talk, and play way too much Nintendo DS. Theo had a great time splashing in the water (and fell in....that's what he's doing in the pictures with all of the crying and the snot!) and Genine spent several hours holding Penelope while she slept. It was so wonderful to see our kids being given so much love and attention. I hope you enjoy the pictures of this very fun time! Sorry I don't have any pictures of Penny or Randy or Me, but I must've only taken my camera to the beach. I'll post more pictures if I get any from my Mom! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home