... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: She would NOT look at the camera

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

She would NOT look at the camera






Last weekend, my folks, Andy's mom & dad, my brother, and our neice and nephew came up to help put together my parents' old swing set for Theo. It was a lot of hard work.....digging up our garden area, putting timbers around the area for the swing set, actually assembling the swing set (Thanks again, everybody!), and filling the area with cedar chips. It was an enormous success and now Theo asks to go "ow-side, ow-side" a little more often and a little bit louder.


On Sunday afternoon, the four of us went outside to swing and go down the slide. Penny really liked the baby swing (at 4 months...weird) and I think she would have been happy to swing there all day long. I grabbed the camera to capture the fun, but I could not get her to look at me. I'd make faces at her and get her to smile and just as I clicked the button on the camera, she would look away.


Enjoy the pictures of her not looking at me. Funny.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, May 13, 2008 , Blogger sandylew said...

Love that profile!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home