... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Another famous sideways video!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Another famous sideways video!






Theo got a "big" slide from our neighbors this week. His incessant chant is, "Outside?!? Outside!?!" all day long. He even wants to skip breakfast when he wakes up so he can go "side outside, bleeeze?"






Enjoy my famous sideways video. I'll remember not to turn the camera sideways someday.


3 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, April 14, 2008 , Blogger Suzanne Tiger said...

This is so cute. Can I watch him go down his slide in real life? I'll turn my head sideways so that I get the same effect as the video.

 
At 10:13 AM, April 14, 2008 , Blogger sandylew said...

Looking forward to sitting at the bottom and watching him come down!

 
At 11:01 PM, April 14, 2008 , Blogger Frogs Mom said...

We saw Theo on the slide today while we were driving to the chiropractor's office!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home