... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Theo can "cook"

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Theo can "cook"

Theo wanted to cook with me today, so I thought up a way he could "cook" while I did. He loved passing the kernels back and forth between the spoon and cup and even managed to learn that they weren't for eating. I was very proud of him and can't wait until I can teach him about cooking and make fun things together!


2 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, March 27, 2008 , Blogger Frogs Mom said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:41 PM, March 27, 2008 , Blogger Frogs Mom said...

Are those corn kernels? I bet Todd was sad when he also learned that these weren't for eating!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home