... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Is this what it's for??

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Is this what it's for??

I got the baby swing out of the garage for Penny today. She wasn't too impressed with it, but the batteries are almost completely dead (imagine that....dead batteries after being in the garage for a year?), but I didn't have time to put it away before Theo got up from his nap. I was replying to an e-mail when I looked over and saw him happily sitting in it. I probably started a game that I won't want to continue in a few days (but I can always put it back in the garage right?), but it was too fun to pass up!

Enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home