... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Beauty Sleep

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Friday, February 22, 2008

Beauty Sleep


Suzanne and Asa came over for a playdate this morning. Sorry that I didn't take any pictures, but we were so busy having fun that I forgot!

Both Penny and Theo have been napping for the last hour and I've been wondering what to do with myself? I've done a bit of cleaning, but I don't want to do anything too loud (i.e. vacuuming, dishes, etc.) while they're asleep. Mostly I've been surfing the internet and drinking a nice, big glass of water.

Here's a picture of Penny getting some nice rest in her bouncy chair. I bought a swaddle blanket (couldn't find the 2 we had for Theo...they're somewhere in the attic) for the consignment store for $5 today and it is wonderful. She has taken 2 different naps today for at least 30 minutes without being held. I think she likes feeling all snuggled up.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, February 23, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Im Victor Lopez, im from Monterrey Mexico i like yor blog ...

my blog is like yours

invite my blog... www.esperandobebe.blogspot.com

escuse me for my english
bye

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home