... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: I really do like it....and I'm not just saying that

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I really do like it....and I'm not just saying that


I like being a mom. I am excited about what I do with my days and I look forward to being with my kids. Penny is cute and snuggly and Theo is quite the interesting companion. They do honestly keep me entertained. I'm so glad to be able to be with them full-time because I really feel like I know who they are and can love them for more than just the obvious reasons (they're cute, I'm their mom, they remind me of Andy, etc.)


Life is good.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, March 06, 2008 , Blogger The Horne's said...

God has blessed you to have this time with your children! That's amazing! They will thank you for it later! What a blessing!
Hope to see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home