... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Yucky colds!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Friday, April 18, 2008

Yucky colds!

Theo and I both have a cold. I feel about 50% better today compared to yesterday. My sinus headache is gone, my nose if way less runny, and my throat is dry, but my cough isn't wet anymore. Theo spent most of the night alternating between crying and coughing. I'm hoping that was the worst of it. Yesterday completely wiped me out, so Andy is staying home today to be with us and help us take good care of ourselves. I felt awful asking him to stay home, but I know he's tired, too, so I'll get him to take Penny's morning nap with her and we'll all take the afternoon nap together.

We're going to a concert in Bremerton tonight, so we'd all better get feeling well....and quick! My parents are keeping the kids, so I want them to be as healthy as possible. Penny is perfectly well and I hope today is better for Theo than yesterday was.

We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home