... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Theo's 1st real "big boy" haircut

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Theo's 1st real "big boy" haircut






It's been hot here the past couple of days, so we figured it was time to give Theo a real summer haircut. He looks even more like his daddy now than he normally does. He liked pretending to cut his hair with the clippers, but wasn't a big fan of them actually being used at first. He got used to it and was able to stand still long enough for me to cut all of his very long (about 2 1/2") hair (now 1/2" long). It helped that we were out on the patio and that he was already naked! He looks pretty cute if you ask me!

2 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, May 18, 2008 , Blogger Just me-Jerri said...

blackmail pictures of the future. One day he is going to say OH Mom...how could you? But I agree totally cute. When I saw the pictures as I was scrolling to the bottom before I read your comments, I thought the same thing. He sure does look like his Daddy! Especially around age 10.

 
At 5:03 PM, May 18, 2008 , Blogger sandylew said...

That third picture down looks just like Danny in kindergarten. Wow - I know he's his own own Theo, but he sure looks familiar!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home