... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: It's a boy!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Friday, May 30, 2008

It's a boy!


Update on Friday, June 13th: His name is Kyle Thomas Dralle-Hogue

Kristin (Zachary's mom) had her baby this morning. He is a healthy little boy and I can't wait to meet him! I am visiting my parents right now, but I'm leaving to go home around noon. We'll go see him once Andy is home from his retreat.

She was supposed to be induced this morning, but couldn't decide if she wanted to be or not, so she called and planned to go in at 7 to discuss options with the Dr. 5 minutes after she got off of the phone, her water broke! With very quick, painful contractions she made it to the hospital and he was born about a 1/2 hour later after only 8 minutes of pushing!!! Way to go Kristin!!

I'll post some pictures once we go visit.

***
Thank you Lord for a safe, quick labor and birth for my friend. Please bless this family with a smooth, peaceful transition and help Zachary to love his new little brother.
Amen
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home