... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Visitors abound

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, January 21, 2008

Visitors abound


We've had several visitors already today. What a wonderful thing it is to introduce Penelope to our friends. Megan, the "coffee gal" from Dancing for Joy, came by today and held our little wonder. It was fun because Megan and I share an interest in natural childbirth and have both read a very funny (and touching) book that I recommend people read (it's called Babycatcher by Peggy Vincent). She brought a hot cocoa for me and a mocha for Sandy and Theo loved playing with her.

The Dierdorffs were also able to come by. The kids didn't have school today, so they brought some gifts for Theo and for Penny. Theo got a really cute stuffed cow and some baby books. Penny got a very cute (and totally girly) outfit.

We aren't expecting any more visitors for an hour or so. My friend Leah and her husband Steven want to come visit us.

Andy said that he was going to go do some grocery shopping for my client, Hazel, but Sandy misunderstood and hear him say, "I'm going to go do some tazer shopping." instead of , "I'm going to go do some Hazel shopping." We decided that we could just tazer any unwelcome guests who showed up at the door!! Luckily, all of our friends and family are welcome and there will be no weapons necessary!

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, January 21, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Theo and Penelope!
GDadDoug

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home