... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: T - 9 & 8 days

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

T - 9 & 8 days

*These are the ultrasound pictures we had done on July 18th when the baby was soooooo tiny. I can't even picture how big he or she is now. I guess I'll see for myself soon enough!

I dropped the ball and didn't post yesterday. I had a busy (but fun) day of shopping for my elderly client, delivering her groceries, going on a walk with Kristin and Zachary, and going over to Michele and Lucas' house for a playdate. In the evening I went and taught my dance classes and then took a bath when I got home. No computer time at all! Please forgive me.

So, we're about 10ish days away from meeting the baby and we're really excited. To add to the excitement...Andy is going on a school retreat from tonight until Friday afternoon. Please don't worry. He'll have a cell phone and an extra car up on Mt. Baker. He can rush home any time if I need him (he'll be about an hour and a 1/2 away). I am so glad he'll have this chance to hang out with his students outside of the classroom and I'm glad Theo and I will have time to just hang out as a pair for a couple of days.

We have Bible Study this morning, so we'd better get moving or we'll be late (I think I'm late every week!).

Have a great Wednesday!

3 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, January 16, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are daring young folks! I'm glad you are both doing 'normal' routines until the big event changes everything. Time flys faster that way I think. It's gonna be wierd!...in a good way. Let's see, for me this would be the 'Tyler' event. Oh, yeah, we planned that one since Dr. K was to be on vacation. Andy was, mmm, a little over 3 (?!!) years old. I forgot how much older he was than Tyler.
I love the ultrasound pics!
Doug

 
At 3:35 PM, January 16, 2008 , Blogger Lydia said...

hey, what's the "T" in T-9, etc.? did I miss something? Two?

 
At 3:57 PM, January 16, 2008 , Blogger sandylew said...

Ok - I have three meetings scheduled, 1:30 and 7:00 on Thursday, and one at 9:30 on Friday, but I can walk away from any of them, any time! I might pack a bag and keep it in my car! Love you lots.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home