... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: T - 14 days

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Thursday, January 10, 2008

T - 14 days

Here's Theo on his very 1st morning on the outside! 10-28-06 (about 12-15 hours old)

I am tired.


I don't remember being this tired when I was at the end of pregnancy with Theo, but I also wasn't chasing Theo around, so there's no comparison! We had a playdate with a friend this morning and ended up staying for lunch, too. I am so grateful for the generosity of friends who entertain you AND feed you. We came home, changed Theo's diaper and both went straight down for a nice, long nap. Boy do I feel lazy. Nothing has been accomplished at home and I feel like the proverbial wife who worries that her husband will come home and think, "Hmmm...I wonder what she's been doing all day!" I know that Andy doesn't think that, but it is tempting to criticize myself and forget that he is a loving, generous person who knows I am growing a person inside of me!


We're off to watch part of Andy's 1st basketball game of the season. He coaches for his school and the boys' game tipped off about 15 minutes ago. If we leave now, we can catch some of the action.


No contractions today at all. Just tiredness. All of our moms and dads are coming tomorrow to help us get the house ready for the baby. We'll be washing all of the little newborn clothes tonight so we know what we still need before the baby comes. Haveing a late August baby and then a late January baby probably means we'll need to buy a few long-sleeved things for this little one (despite the fact that we have TONS of clothes from when Theo was born). I don't mind. It will be fun to shop the clearance rack for a few little things.

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, January 10, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I clicked on your blog, Sarah, and saw a newborn's face I almost leaped with excitement...and then read on that it was Theo! Not baby #2! :) Hope all is well and know that I'm lifting you up in prayer these last however many days....peace, Sarah and family! With Love,
Megan Howell

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home