... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Sick? What fabulous timing

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Friday, December 21, 2007

Sick? What fabulous timing

I got sick at the recital last night and had to come home early. Don't worry, I wasn't on stage or anything. I was just walking kids back and forth from the backstage area to the room they wait in. The other teachers were more than capable to doing it all without me, so I had Andy and Theo come pick me up. I spent the rest of the evening resting and lying down and actually feel almost completely better this morning. I am sore and tired, but I think I'll be fine for the show tonight. Hopefully Theo will take a nap soon and I can get some rest, too.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, December 21, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are well ASAP!! Looking forward to seeing you all. Wish I could get up there to see and experience your decor!
Doug

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home