... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Eating with his "moan"

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Eating with his "moan"




Theo calls his spoon a "moan". It's very cute. He is enjoying a breakfast (or buh-buh as he calls it) of french toast and applesauce. He has actually eaten about 1/2 of the applesauce which surprised me. No matter how hungry he is, the spoon is so fun that he seldom eats more than a few bites.




We're busily getting ready this morning so we can go to our local La Leche League meeting. It's only once a month, so no matter how busy our day is, we always try to make time to go. We have to leave in about a 1/2 hour (so I probably shouldn't be on the computer!). Theo will get to play with his friends and I'll get to pick the brains of other seasoned mamas who have tandem nursed their kids. Theo is still nursing 2-3 times a day, so it looks like I'll get to experience tandem nursing, too!




Tomorrow morning, Theo and I will go to our WIC appt, go visit with Ann (our midwife) and then head on our to Memaw and Papas house for a couple of days. Our friend Lorien is expecting her 1st baby and is having a shower on Saturday, so I changed my work schedule so we could leave in the morning sometime. That means I need to get us all packed up and ready to go! We are very excited, but we will miss Andy so much.





2 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, December 12, 2007 , Blogger sandylew said...

Ah, french toast and applesauce - one of my favorite breakfasts! I had been watching the last video over and over trying to figure out if he was saying spoon. But now I recognize it - moan. It always reminds me of Andy calling the moon the "moom".

 
At 4:05 PM, December 12, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm viewing much of your new post at work. ....I cannot see the video at all so I'm going to imagine the actions and sounds... yes, a bit sloppy with 'ap saw' falling all over and a happy guy saying some interpretation of 'spoon' or some verbage!
GdadDoug

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home