... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Theo is very unsafe

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Theo is very unsafe



Theo has learned how to get into his wagon. The operative word is "into". He has no clue how to get "out" of the wagon. I know he'll learn, but it's scary to watch him trying. Most of the time he just wants to get in there and play with a toy, but sometimes he's eager to get out.

We've been rearranging the living room today, so he's been occupying himself with his wagon and rocket. We have a guy from church coming to help Andy lift the heavy stuff since I can't. I'll try to take some pictures when we're finished.

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, November 18, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Theo! I like your wagon, come on over and help me move stuff in my wagon!
GdadLou

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home