... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: The Pumpkin Patch

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch











Memaw, Papa, Deryck, Me, Andy and Theo went to Stoney Ridge to the Pumpkin Patch. My Mom (Memaw), Andy and I took Theo to this same patch last year, but he was considerably younger (I think he was about 8 or 9 weeks old). I've put up an old picture from last year for comparison's sake. We had a great time and got some gourds, a pumpkin, delicious cider, and some great pie! Enjoy the pictures. Sorry it took me so long to put them up.




2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, October 17, 2007 , Blogger sandylew said...

I've been waiting for these pictures all week and they're so sweet! I'm just in love with that little boy.

 
At 8:50 AM, October 18, 2007 , Blogger SL said...

You should come see us! We don't want you to blow away in the icky weather there in Olalla all by yourself. It depresses me to think of you there by yourself in the damp and cold. Please come if you can. We'll let you put your feet up, drink some hot tea, and watch the little guys play.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home