... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: 24 weeks already??

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, September 29, 2007

24 weeks already??


Well, I am 24 weeks pregnant already. Can you believe it's gone by so quickly? For those of you who prefer simplicity, that's 5 months. I am starting to show more and more, but can still cover it up very well with a sweatshirt or coat. People still respond with a surprised look when I tell them I'm pregnant, so I must not be too big yet. I look incredibly pregnant when I'm naked or when I wear a tight maternity shirt.


All in all, I am healthy and doing well. I don't feel that this pregnancy has slowed me down much yet, but I am much more sleepy in the afternoons. I take a nap whenever I can. It also helps that Theo is sleeping through the night much more often these days. Not getting up in the night for a couple of months would be pretty nice, but I'm not counting on it! :)


I'll have Andy start taking weekly pictures of me tomorrow. Before about 24 or 25 weeks there really isn't much to photograph. During the 1st trimester all you would notice is the bags under my eyes and the green-ish color or my skin. I felt pretty awful during those months and had zero appetite.


Now, I wouldn't say I "glow", but I look rosy and fairly healthy. I am so looking forward to this new person joining our family. I can't believe we have the opportunity to be a part of this miracle again! The baby is kicking almost all the time these days and I love looking down at my belly and seeing everything jump. I had forgotten how fun this part is.


Anyone want to suggest some names?? We didn't find out the baby's sex (of course), so we'll need ideas for boys or girls.


3 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, September 29, 2007 , Blogger Frogs Mom said...

Sarah - having seen you just yesterday, you look great! :)

So names - O.Shane and I could play this game for hours but we probably wouldn't come up with names you'd seriously want to consider.

 
At 7:40 PM, September 30, 2007 , Blogger rightnow said...

I'm pretty sure that a great girl name would be Rachel. Rachel Foreman Lewis. Wait, that just sounded pretty weird. Scratch that. How about just Rachel Lewis? :-)

Hey- I am living up in the narth near you people again, so if you ever need a sitter for your kid (I probably won't actually sit on him, but no promises), give me a ring! I'm good with drool - I lived with Joel for 15 years...

my number: 360.271.5597

I hope I'll see you guys around!

Rachel (in case you didn't guess yet)

 
At 7:59 PM, September 30, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Jerry Lewis? Or Sherry Lewis? Or Lamb Chop? Or Walter (to go with Theodore) and your Dad's favorite is still Lewis Lewis!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home