... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Chilly weather is here!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Chilly weather is here!







Last week, Memaw (my mom) and Grandmalew (Andy's mom) came to stay with me while Andy was out of town on a school retreat. They brought along things for Theo, of course, which included several sweatsuits and a new sweater. I am always grateful for the way our families take care of us, but I guessed it would still be a few weeks before we needed such warm clothes. I was wrong. Bellingham was cold today! I mean c-o-l-d! I even thought about turning on the heat (which I didn't...we like to challenge ourselves to leave it off as long as possible). Theo has worn a sweatsuit, sweater, coat, hat, or something else warm every day this week. I don't know how warm he stays since he always has a gigantic ring of drool around his neck. These are pictures of him in his new bear sweater from earlier this week. He had a little runny nose today, so he's already in bed. We'll see if he dries up enough to go to church tomorrow. I never quite know how sick is sick enough to keep him home. I guess that's the problem with having a kid who is always well. I'll just count my blessings and pray for speedy healing for our little boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home