... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: I wondered when this would happen...

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I wondered when this would happen...




Theo loves to open and close the washer door and look inside. Luckily the washer door locks when we're actually using it or I'm sure I'd always be cleaning up water. I heard a funny noise in the kitchen and came in there to find him throwing his tiny, red basketball into the washer. I had actually wondered when he would start putting toys in there. I'll have to make a mental note to always check inside before I throw clothes in. I wouldn't want to wash something that would fall apart!

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, August 28, 2007 , Blogger sandylew said...

Well, at least you know where to look for toys that disappear!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home