... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Rub a dub dub, bug's in the tub!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Rub a dub dub, bug's in the tub!


Theo and I take a bath together almost every day. I love taking a nice, long bath and reading a book in the tub. Theo likes to splash all over, fall face first into the water and scare us, and try to stand up in the bathtub. I know it doesn't sound like these 2 bathing experiences would go together very well. That's why they don't happen simultaneously!


Andy and Theo play together while I go take my bath. I close the door, light a candle, fill up the tub (with the requisite "not quite hot enough" pregnant lady bath water) and read, read, read. About 30-45 minutes later, Theo comes in and stands by the tub and splashed his fingers in the water. Last night, I had bubbles in the water (really just baby soap under the running tap. We didn't have any bubbles). Theo loved to get them on his hands and even tried to eat them. He had the cutest foam beard, but we were too slow and couldn't get a picture of it. You'll have to use your imagination.


A few minutes later, Andy got him undressed and plopped him into the tub with me. He got all clean and was back out again pretty quickly since he wouldn't stop trying to stand up. He doesn't understand why his mean parents always want to make sure he doesn't give himself brain damage! In his opinion, we're just holding him back from having fun.

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, October 08, 2007 , Blogger sandylew said...

he does look very slippery, but I still want to hug him!

 
At 3:10 PM, October 09, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful boy! I hope you are feeling well and are energized! I miss talking with you!

 
At 3:30 PM, October 11, 2007 , Blogger CJ said...

Just so you know.... we check up on you guys all the time. We are more like voyeurs though because we don't often post comments. Just know we miss you guys and are praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home