... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: My wonderful husband (A.K.A. Theo & I have a cold!)

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Sunday, November 11, 2007

My wonderful husband (A.K.A. Theo & I have a cold!)




I was scheduled to work in the church nursery this morning from 9:15am-10:45am, but I have a cold! Theo has a little cold, too (although he doesn't seem like he feels bad at all. He just has a drippy nose). Andy got up this morning and went to work in the nursery for me. That means Theo and I can just stay home and work on being well. Andy and I also don't have work tomorrow, so I'm sure Theo and I will be feeling great by the time we have to go back to real life on Tuesday!

Stay warm and healthy!

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, November 11, 2007 , Blogger Frogs Mom said...

Sorry to read that you're sick. Lucas and I have fighting a lingering cold since the day after we came over to lunch - so forever! Thanks so much for having us over for dinner. We all had a great time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home