... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: This justifies...

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Sunday, November 11, 2007

This justifies...

... all the time I have spent perusing the "free" section of craigslist. I spotted a listing for free Sonics tickets this afternoon while Sarah was taking a nap. After realizing that I didn't have work tomorrow I emailed the guy about the tickets. Of course, he had plenty (he actually gave me more than I needed) because the place he works had tons of free tickets that were going to be wasted.
So, I called up Nathan, and he called up Ben, and eventually Theo and I headed south! Yes, Theo and I went and left Sarah home to recuperate and have a break from us two boys.
The game ended up being close after looking like a total blowout during the first half. Theo had a great time even though the Supes lost and he was able to find some strangers to wave at/smile at/give high fives to during the game. It's late now and I'm tired from all the driving (some of which involved Theo crying really loud because he was tired). Theo's asleep and we're off to bed. Hopefully we can sleep in some tomorrow. Here are the photos to prove that Theo has been to the Coliseum (that's right, the Coliseum)!

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, November 12, 2007 , Blogger sandylew said...

He must have been the cutest thing in the Coliseum. Did Nathan and Ben behave? That Theo is getting to be quite the guy.

 
At 10:18 PM, November 13, 2007 , Blogger O.Shane Balloun said...

Fun!
Nice meeting you and having dinner at your house the other night. It was a real treat.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home