... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Recital Time!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Recital Time!














*Here are a few Christmas pictures from last year for you to enjoy!!!

Our Dancing for Joy recitals start tonight! We have a show today and another one tomorrow. This is my 1st time (since Theo's birth) that I will not have him with me during the show. He was with my parents for part of the last show, but still came to nurse and see me a few times. This time, he'll be with Daddy tonight and tomorrow they're thinking of coming to the show! I'm sure they'll spend some time backstage if they do come. Little boys aren't always able to sit through a 2 hour long performance. We'll see.
I'll take the camera and make sure I get some pictures tonight. I'll post them tomorrow. I will not be dancing this year myself, but I have several classes performing and I'm really excited to see it all come together. Yesterday's dress rehearsal was shaky (at best) and I'm hoping that the old adage of "horrible rehearsal = great performance" will ring true this time. I'm sure it will...it always does!
This is really the kick-off of Christmas week for me. I always feel ready for the holidays (and the relaxing!) once the dance recital is over. We'll be leaving to head down south soon for Christmas and I can't wait to be with our families and cook, eat, celebrate, talk, laugh, veg out, open presents, sing carols, and enjoy time with everyone!

Merry Christmas!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, December 20, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! I'm so excited slash, sort of sad, to watch the show! I can't wait to see it!!
Thanks for blogging and keeping me up on your thoughts and life! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home