... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Puke: 2nd update!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, December 17, 2007

Puke: 2nd update!

Theo puked once more this evening (I gave him orange juice...I know, I know... I'm an idiot!). He cuddled with me for a long, long time after we cleaned him up, then nursed for a while, and then went back to bed around 9:00. He doesn't seem too sad or uncomfortable, but he is always thirsty and we don't want to let him drink too much water at a time. He had about a cup this evening and nursed for a while (I don't know how much he gets anymore). Hopefully he'll get a few hours of sleep before he wakes up again and hopefully we won't have any pukes in the night.

So far, Andy and I are feeling healthy and are taking good care of ourselves. Keep praying for good health!!

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, December 17, 2007 , Blogger sandylew said...

I'm sorry to hear Theo's feeling bad. Hope it's all over now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home