... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: T - ??

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Thursday, January 17, 2008

T - ??

**UPDATE 8pm: Still contracting, but more intensely and the contractions are closer together. Pray for patience, speed, and ability to cope.

We just came home from our midwife's house and I am in pre/early labor. Hard labor could happen in the next few hours OR in the next couple of days. Who knows! Andy wasn't able to go on his retreat (so I get to have him home with me!), so we're just going to keep walking, enjoying time together, and eating/resting well. We'll let you know when something changes.

The body is a miraculous thing. All of these contractions are not too comfortable and they are very tiring. I know that, even though it sometimes doesn't feel like it, they are productive and they are doing their hard work. I will just focus on continuing to nourish the baby, nourish myself, and let the contractions keep doing what they do.

3 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, January 17, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying!! And we're all so excited here at the studio! Thinking of all our birth/midwife/everything conversations! You can do it Sarah! We're pretty sure you could deliver your own baby! Can't wait to hear more. Much love to you, Lewis family.
Megan Howell

 
At 9:19 PM, January 17, 2008 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

Sandy and I are on the way!!
Doug 9:18 pm

 
At 9:09 AM, January 18, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the news from Doug! Congratulations!! My prayers are with you guys!

Rachel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home