... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: T - ?

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

T - ?

I've been having contractions since 10:30am, so we're going on about 12 hours of mild, tolerable labor. We're going to try to get some sleep and see what happens during the night.

If you're reading this, please pray that the baby continues to make its way into the world and that we are able to be calm, positive, and not too impatient.

Thanks,
Sarah*

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, January 17, 2008 , Blogger Frogs Mom said...

We prayed for you yesterday afternoon. I hope that everything is still going well, my friend.

I noticed that you hadn't posted anything on KC and it was hard not saying something. Maybe you did last night? I haven't been there yet today.

I'm so excited for you all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home