... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: My boy and his dog

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Thursday, April 19, 2007

My boy and his dog


Theo has always loved Todd, but it is so sweet to me that Todd obviously loves Theo, too. Even though Theo can now reach for him, grad his hair, pat him, and will soon be able to chase him I'm sure, Todd still sits patiently next to him and just enjoys being his dog. We are so blessed to have both of these neat guys as part of our family. Theo is extraordinarily gentle with Todd and actually kindof pets him (which I think is unusual for a baby to do so gently). Here they are playing this morning on their blanket (which they both use equally. I think I'll start calling it "their" blanket instead of "Theo's" blanket)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home