... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Like Father, Like Son

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Like Father, Like Son


We've had a great Saturday so far and are just about to go for a walk and pick up a pizza, so it certainly looks like the rest of the day will be great, too. I interpreted a fun event this morning, so Andy and Theo hung out from 8:45am-12:30pm. This is definitely the longest I've ever been away from him. I was a little nervous about him getting hysterical, but it went very well. Theo played happily for about an hour, they went for a walk, Andy warmed some breastmilk for him and Theo drank it from his doidy cup, and then Theo went down for a nap. He'd been awake for about 20 minutes when I got home. What a precious sight coming home was. Theo was cooing and singing on the floor while Andy played songs for him on the guitar. Our life is pretty simple, but it's oh so good. Here they are enjoying the Nintendo DS. Well, I need to go get my shoes on and put the leash on Todd. We're doing great (but I do wish the weather would stop being so gloomy!). I guess I'll have to read this post when it's the middle of August and it's so hot that I think I'm going to melt! At least this year I won't be pregnant during the hottest part of summer. I'll be outside playing with our little boy in the yard. By the way...who wants to come help us put up a fence this spring???

3 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, March 25, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

the DS was the best gaming investment I've ever made!

 
At 8:40 PM, March 25, 2007 , Blogger sandylew said...

Those are the two cutest guys on the WWW.

 
At 6:03 AM, March 26, 2007 , Blogger Andrew said...

Hey Andy and Sarah, great blog! I found you through Stew's site...

It's great to see how you are doing...I'm so happy you and your family are doing well! (No payroll discrepancies, I hope...?) ;) -Andrew

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home