... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Theo's 1/2 Birthday!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Theo's 1/2 Birthday!


Theo is exactly 6 months old today! I guess his 1/2 birthday is almost as anti-climactic as my own 28th birthday was last Sunday. We are all still a little bit sick. We have improved since the weekend, but I wouldn't say that we're raring to go and able to really celebrate this day in style. We have a friend bringing us some soup and we'll probably just sit around together and hang out until I have to go teach my dance classes at 7:00. I guess this day is not too similar to the day we endured 6 months ago. That day was anything but relaxing, but I guess I was feeling awful. We had someone to look forward to meeting on that day and now he's here. He's pretty great. I am eagerly anticipating his 2nd 1/2 of his 1st year and all of the new things he will learn and experience.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, February 28, 2007 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

I remembered Theo was 6 mos old a couple of times yesterday and kept meaning to call, but my cold is making it difficult to talk. Hope you guys are still feeling better every day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home