... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Baby cold :(

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Baby cold :(


Theo has a cold...or he's teething...or he's just stuffy and grumpy. Who knows. All I know is that he is not quite himself today and hasn't been for a few days. His little eyes are a bit red and his nose is runny. He also has a cough. It's hard, as his momma, to not feel like I did something wrong or took him to a "sick place" and made him sick. I know colds are a normal part of growing up, but seeing him uncomfortable is really, really hard. I called the Dr. office today and they said that it's better to let is run its course if he's not running a fever or refusing to eat. He is definitely still eating (as usual) and his temperature is normal, so I guess he's okay. I just want him to get better or finish cutting his tooth or get done with whatever is bugging him. He's growing so fast, but he's still my tiny, little baby. Poor guy. :(

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, February 24, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor little boy.... likely got a little something from recent visitors. Sorry from all of us!
DougGDad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home