... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Theo's 1st Easter Egg Hunt!

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Theo's 1st Easter Egg Hunt!





This is a little bit of backward blogging. Theo and I went to his very first egg hunt last Tuesday. I had forgotten my camera, so a couple of other moms took some pictures and they just e-mailed them to me. The egg hunt was at church and it was specifically designed for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. There were about 40 kids there...mostly 3-5 yr. olds. Theo had a great time watching all of the older kids and playing with them. He even found 1 egg and picked it up himself (ok, ok I admit that I just held him over the egg until he finally got interested then he picked it up and I strategically held his basket under his hand until he lost interest and dropped it in). Most of the kids were running around crazily grabbing eggs and eating candy, but Theo was content to sit and pet the grass (this was one of his first times sitting in the grass) and play with his toes. All in all, a wonderful, memorable time.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, April 09, 2007 , Blogger Andrew said...

Cool...that brings back great memories... :)

I'm in Japan, and I didn't hear one word about Easter here...You'd think they would take advantage of any excuse to eat chocolate, but, unlike Christmas and Valentine's Day, they don't seem to care about Easter!

It's cool that you guys are doing this. You'll always have the record of these memories to cherish. Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home