... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Penny's 1st barette

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, November 17, 2008

Penny's 1st barette


I decided to put a barette in Penny's hair today. She barely has enough, but I found one in my drawer that would stay. It's a little bird barrette that I bought at a craft fair with Sandy while I was pregnant with Theo. I have worn it a few times, but it is so much cuter on a sweet, baby girl! It made me excited for the barrettes I ordered for her for Christmas. There is a great, stay-at-home mom here in Bellingham who makes baby barrettes. Check our her Etsy store http://www.angelhairclippies.etsy.com/ and buy some for a little girl in your life. Her husband is in the Army and I am proud of her for being industrious and finding a way to use her creativity and supplement her family's income. I got Penny the cute ones with the cupcakes, the dragonflies, and the reindeer (but in red/green).


2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, November 17, 2008 , Blogger Big Sister said...

C'mon, fess up...you put that glue stuff in her hair to get it to stick! Nah, there's enough hair there....mostly. She is getting to be such a big girl! Pretty soon we will all be buying not just barettes, but clippies and scrunchies and all kinds of hair junk for that girl!

 
At 9:22 PM, November 19, 2008 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

She is very cute and the "accessory" brings it out!
..GDad Doug

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home