... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Daddy's 1st Tumma-time

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Monday, November 17, 2008

Daddy's 1st Tumma-time




Theo and Daddy had their 1st Tumma-time together on Saturday. I had to get a picture. Prior to this, I had been the only one lucky enough to be able to put Theo down for naps. Tumma-time is Theo's special name for lying on my tummy on the couch while he falls asleep. It is a highly refined ritual that must have Mama, a cozy blanket (that must cover up his toes!), and one of his hands must twirl my hair. Andy put a lot of effort into making this attempt successful (I even hid in the kitchen for 20 minutes while they read the same story over and over) and it worked! He even did it again on Sunday!!

3 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, November 18, 2008 , Blogger The Horne's said...

How sweet!! Any tummy will do it seems...might be hard to twirl his hair, do you think? :-)

 
At 9:40 AM, November 19, 2008 , Blogger sandylew said...

in the bottom picture they look like twins in a crazy time warp

 
At 9:27 PM, November 19, 2008 , Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

I loved this with my boys!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home