... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: Things I loved about waking up this morning...

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Things I loved about waking up this morning...


* Penny was still sleeping

* Theo was snuggling with me and telling me about his thoughts

* Andy was out in the kitchen eating his cereal

(I love this because it means Theo is waking up at an acceptable time!)

* I was warm in the flannel sheets, blanket, and warm comforter

* We don't have anywhere to be until 10am

* The house is almost completely clean, so I only have 1 chore (bathroom...yuck!) to do today

* I had a busy, wonderful day of work yesterday and am excited about being a part of the dance studio's upcoming Christmas show


Most of all, I have realized lately that my life is full, busy and tiring sometimes, but I enjoy it!

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, October 11, 2008 , Blogger O.Shane Balloun said...

Miss you all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home