... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis: My Children's World

... but you can't take the 'Ham out of the Lewis

What's going on up here anyhow?

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My Children's World


Last night was just proof of many changes that have been happening in our country for decades. I am excited to know that my children will live in a world where opportunities for people off all colors extend all the way to our country's highest office. I won't say that I agree with all of President Elect Obama's policies and ideas, but I am thrilled that so many people are willing to jump in and get their hands dirty working for our country! When I looked at my kids this morning, I realized all I have to be thankful for. Our country has a fresh opportunity for change, people around the world are excited about that change, and above all, God is still in complete control!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home